Below is a Bible quiz. Please get out your Bible, and take the quiz. Use any translation or Bible version you have or wish to use. Do not answer any of the below from memory, and do not answer any of the below from any Bible notes. The answer must come from only the Bible - no notes, and no memorized verses. Look each verse up.
1. Look up Matthew 17:21: Certain devils can only be cast out via ________ and ________.
2. Look up Matthew 18:11: The Son of man is come to save that which is _________.
3. Look up Matthew 23:14: The Scribes and Pharisees devour ________ houses, and for pretence make _______ prayers. They will receive the greater ____________.
4. Look up Mark 7:16: If any man have ears to hear ________ ______ ________.
5. Look up Mark 9:44: In hell, their _______ does not die, and the fire is not _________.
6. Look up Mark 9:46: In hell, their worm ______ not, and the _______ is not quenched.
7. Look up Mark 10:24: How hard it is for them that trust in _______ to enter the Kingdom of God.
8. Look up Mark 11:26: If you do not _______, then neither will God ________ you of your trespasses.
9. Look up Mark 15:28: And the __________ was fulfilled, which said He would be numbered with the ___________.
10. Look up Luke 17:36: Two men shall be in the field. One shall be ________ and the other shall be ________.
11. Look up Luke 23:17: For of necessity he must ________ one unto them at the ________.
12. Look up John 5:4: Sometimes an angel went down into the _______, and troubled the water. Whoever stepped in first was made whole of their __________.
13. Look up John 6:47: He that believeth on ___ hath everlasting life.
14. Look up Acts 8:37: Phillip said if you ________ with all your heart, you may. He answered, I believe that _________ ___________ is the Son of ________.
15. Look up Acts 15:34: It pleased Silas to ________ there ______.
16. Look up Acts 24:7: The chief captain Lysias took him ________ out of their hands.
17. Look up Acts 28:29: The Jews departed, and had great __________ among themselves.
18. Look up Romans 16:24: The grace of our Lord ______ _______ be with you ___.
19. Look up 2 Timothy 2:15: S_______ to show yourself approved unto _____. Rightly dividing the word of _______.
20. Look up 1 John 5:7: There are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the ______, and the Holy ______ and these three are ______.
After looking up the above Scriptures, did you find your Bible to be a Holy Bible, or a holey bible?
Is the Bible you hold in your hands preserved by God forever? Look up Psalm 12:6-7, and find out, or look below at the KJB and the NIV:
|KJB - Psalm 12:6-7||NIV - Psalm 12:6-7|
|The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.||And the words of the Lord are flawless, like silver purified in a crucible, like gold refined seven times. You, Lord, will keep the needy safe and will protect us forever from the wicked|
If your Bible contains the above promise, then look out for Bible notes which may try to convince you otherwise. The NKJV contains the above, but the above test shows it to be a holey bible, not a Holy Bible. The NKJV is not a King James Bible.
- omits "hell" 22 times
- Omits "blood" 23 times
- Omits "repent" 44 times
- Omits "God" 51 times
- Omits "Lord" 66 times
Without the thees and thous of the King James Bible, the NKJV loses clarity. Thee, thy, thine = one person. Ye, you, your = more than one person. For example, Luke 22:31-32 in the NKJV says:
"And the Lord said, 'Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan has asked for you, that he may sift you as wheat. But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren.'"
According to the New King James perVersion above, Satan asked for Simon, so that he may specifically sift Simon as wheat. This is NOT correct. Take a look at the correct King James Bible below:
"And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren."
Now we see that Satan desired to have more than just Simon sifted as wheat. Prayer was made for Simon specifically that he not fail and when he gets converted, and to strengthen his brethren.
Here's another example. John 3:7 in the New King James Version says:
"Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’"
This is part of the conversation Jesus had with Nicodemus. In "today's" language and in the NKJV, it looks like Jesus is telling Nicodemus that HE must be born again. A person could run with this. They could point to the NKJV and other new bible versions, and say that Nicodemus was told to be born again, not everybody. Ah, but what does the correct King James Bible say? It says:
"Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again."
Jesus told Nicodemus that everyone must be born again.
The NKJV is not a King James Bible. They did not translate solely from the same manuscripts that the KJB was translated from. They also used the corrupt Roman Catholic manuscripts of Sianaticus and Vaticanus. One was found in a trashcan in a monastery, and the other was found in the Vatican library. These two manuscripts and their family are the ones ALL new Bible versions are translated from. Viewing under a black light has been reported to reveal editor's marks all over these manuscripts.
Further, the NKJV isn't a literal translation, like the KJB. Instead, it is a "literary equivalent." Instead of translating what the manuscripts say, they veer off the path, and many times translate it how they think it would sound better. THAT is tampering with the word of God.
Another sad fact: just in the New Testament alone, the NKJV has omitted 2,289 words.
For more information about the NKJV deception, click here.